« Home | What Is Up With Jeff Hardy » | RAW after the Rumble Going to a Smaller Arena » | We Need Contenders..... » | Updated Survivor Series Card » | Was This Crazy London Storyline Supposed to Happen? » | Elijah Burke Speaks Out on his WWE Release » | WWE Releases Two Superstars; One Diva » | One Last Chance » | Hardy Going Nuts Highlights SmackDown » | Match Listing for WWE's 24/7 "Greatest" 25 Starrca... »


Jim Ross Shares His Thoughts in His Updated Blog

Jim Ross is back with a weekend blog at jrsbarbq.com. The highlights:

The WWE sold out Glasgow, Scotland Friday night and Aberdeen, Scotland Saturday night has been sold out for several weeks. WWE events upcoming in Berlin, where ticket sales have exceeded a whopping $1.1M and in Dortmund, Germany which has over $1M dollars in ticket sold will be a great way to end the long but amazingly successful tour. The amount of merchandise sold on this tour will be a significant number as well.

Speaking of numbers, Boston’s Survivor Series is a sell out at over $700K and looking all the way to December 22 tickets are moving at a pace that the big super show in Toronto will likely be sold out as well. If you are planning on attending the major event in TO, I strongly suggest that you get your tickets ASAP.

The exploitation of the Iron Sheik is getting sad and that particular joke played out long ago. I feel for Sheik and wish he were in a better state of mind and wasn’t the butt of so many jokes. I know that people reap what they sow in life but I’m tapping on this one. If I never hear Sheik cut another Hulk promo in my life it will be just fine with me.

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: