« Home | WWE Managers DVD » | Taker - Khali off Summerslam » | ECW 8/8 » | Hogan-Orton On... » | RAW 8/7 » | The Hogan-Andre Myth Grows » | No Hogan...what next? » | Hogan, Hardy, and More.... » | Smackdown 8/4 » | Random Wrestlemania 23 Rant »


Smackdown 8/10

Again, a show that is being used for the sole purpose of building the matches for SummerSlam was not bad, just not all that good. The Booker-Batista match is being very rushed, and I hope that they make Batista's chase for the title a little longer and not just make Bookers regin last a month. I know that the whole Booker thing is a transtion for Batista to get it back, but give me at least a decent storyline before you do it. As for the Guerrero saga, ugh. Using Vicki for this storyline is way beyond anything I want to see at this point, and I have a feeling this one may, and not in a good way, drag on till AFTER Summerslam. I could live with everything else, the tag match with Kendrick and London vs McCool's new team was decent, and Kennedy vs Mystero was okay. Again, just another build up for next weekends PPV with a decent, but not great show.

Till Raw
Matt

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: