« Home | Taker - Khali off Summerslam » | ECW 8/8 » | Hogan-Orton On... » | RAW 8/7 » | The Hogan-Andre Myth Grows » | No Hogan...what next? » | Hogan, Hardy, and More.... » | Smackdown 8/4 » | Random Wrestlemania 23 Rant » | ECW 8/1 »


WWE Managers DVD

Not the worst DVD that the WWE has ever put out, and frankly, for a rather long show (close to 2.5 hours), it was pretty entertaining. The only thing that I can complain about is they did plenty of manager profiles, but while adding Sunny and Paul E. Dangerously, they for some reason left out Mr. Fuji and Slick. There was plenty of shots of the two, and numerous matches with them involved, but no profiles. Hmmmmm. I liked the profiles on Heenen (my personal favorite), Hart, and Blassie. The sport if you will is so different now then it was then, when managers were a big part of the personality of the wrestler they were with. I couldn't think of The Hart Foundation without Jimmy Hart, or Big John Studd without Bobby "The Brian." I remember going to house shows back in the 80's and being upset when a guy would come out and his manager wasn't with him or her. I was like - "Where the heck is so and so?" Little did I know that there was another show, maybe 2000 miles away, where that certian manager was needed more than the show where I was at.

So all in all, I would recommend a viewing of the DVD. If you were a fan at any point and time in the late 80's or early 90's, you would enjoy this DVD.

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: