« Home | RAW 8/7 » | The Hogan-Andre Myth Grows » | No Hogan...what next? » | Hogan, Hardy, and More.... » | Smackdown 8/4 » | Random Wrestlemania 23 Rant » | ECW 8/1 » | Monday Night Raw 7/31 » | Monday Night Raw 7/24 » | Baseball Season Is Upon Us! »


Hogan-Orton On...

Not much of a surprise on this one...after Hogan was bouncing around doing media appeareances on Tuesday, you kind of knew he had to go ahead with the SummerSlam match with Orton. Now the biggest question is - will Hogan force McMahon to let him again get over (see last years SS match with Michaels) or will he do the job and comeback for a revenge match at the September PPV? I think I already know the answer, but I also know the way that the company would want it to go, and once again they won't be happy with Hogans demands for a victory.

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: