« Home | Rock Draws 5.7 Million For His Return » | Sheaums Seems to Be Going Backwards » | Segment Set for Friday’s SmackDown, World Title Up... » | Ross Comments on the Return of The Rock » | The Rock Comments on John Cena, WrestleMania and More » | He's Back...... » | WrestleMania XXVII Host Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson ... » | WrestleMania Coming Back to Texas? » | Big WrestleMania Match Being Talked About » | Miami Dolphins Involved with WrestleMania 28 »


Ross Talks About The Rock's Role at WM 27

Jim Ross commented more on The Rock’s future with WWE on his website:

“I don’t’ know the Rock’s exact role at WM27 other than I am confident it will be impactful even without him wrestling a match. He says that he is not going to wrestle again and I take Rock at his word. I feel he’s back for a one night only appearance for now but I can’t predict the future. Rock will never ‘emotionally’ leave WWE but his movie schedule, etc will likely never allow him to return full time. WM28 is too far off for me to even remotely comment or guess on what might happen. Now…head to the store and order some of the best tasting products known to man.

I think that Rock has wrestled his last match already. I do think that he will confront Cena at WM27 in some shape, form or fashion.”

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: