« Home | He's Back...... » | WrestleMania XXVII Host Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson ... » | WrestleMania Coming Back to Texas? » | Big WrestleMania Match Being Talked About » | Miami Dolphins Involved with WrestleMania 28 » | More on the Punk-Orton Feud and Background » | JR Blog: Packers at SmackDown, WrestleMania Host, ... » | Sting Still a Free Agent According to Wrestling Ob... » | WrestleMania 28 to be at Sun Life Stadium in South... » | JR Comments on the Sting-Taker Mania Rumor »


The Rock Comments on John Cena, WrestleMania and More

- Below are highlights from a chat The Rock did with WWE’s website after RAW:

Returning now:
“Because I felt the time was right to so something special. Not only can I feed my own need and desire to perform. More importantly than that, do something special for you WWE fans. ”

WrestleMania 27 goals:
“My goal is to create an incredible show. The guys have prepared for this night all year and they are going to put on incredible wrestling matches and I am there to not only support their matches but work with the great WWE production team and put on an electrifying show. That means I will be backstage and in the ring creating unforgettable and iconic WrestleMania moments. ”

John Cena:
“John Cena said a variety of things that came across my desk which at first I thought was interesting and then I felt was laughable because the comments really didn’t make any sense to me. To be clear, not that they ever make me mad. I just thought the comments were an interesting choice of things to say. ”

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: