« Home | WrestleMania XXVII Host Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson ... » | WrestleMania Coming Back to Texas? » | Big WrestleMania Match Being Talked About » | Miami Dolphins Involved with WrestleMania 28 » | More on the Punk-Orton Feud and Background » | JR Blog: Packers at SmackDown, WrestleMania Host, ... » | Sting Still a Free Agent According to Wrestling Ob... » | WrestleMania 28 to be at Sun Life Stadium in South... » | JR Comments on the Sting-Taker Mania Rumor » | DX DVD News »


He's Back......

It was announced at tonight’s WWE Monday Night RAW from Anaheim, California that former WWE Champion and future Hall of Famer Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson will be the special guest host at WrestleMania 27 in Atlanta, Georgia in April.
The Rock appeared live on tonight’s show and received a major ovation from the crowd. The Rock said that he has finally returned home and wasn’t back for the money or to promote a movie, but he was back for the fans. He thanked the fans and said he would never, ever be going away.

The Rock called John Cena out on RAW, saying he wanted to see Cena face-to-face at WrestleMania 27. Rock brought up how Cena had talked trash about him once he left WWE. The Rock continued to mock Cena’s look and his gimmick, which the fans ate up. Below are highlights from a chat The Rock did with WWE’s website after RAW.

Returning now: “Because I felt the time was right to so something special. Not only can I feed my own need and desire to perform. More importantly than that, do something special for you WWE fans.”

WrestleMania 27 goals: “My goal is to create an incredible show. The guys have prepared for this night all year and they are going to put on incredible wrestling matches and I am there to not only support their matches but work with the great WWE production team and put on an electrifying show. That means I will be backstage and in the ring creating unforgettable and iconic WrestleMania moments.”

John Cena: “John Cena said a variety of things that came across my desk which at first I thought was interesting and then I felt was laughable because the comments really didn’t make any sense to me. To be clear, not that they ever make me mad. I just thought the comments were an interesting choice of things to say.”

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: