« Home | WWE reveals PPV buyrates, WrestleMania 26 comes in... » | WWE talking again about their own cable network » | WWE ready to release Elmination Chamber DVD set » | WWE Tag Team Reunites on the RAW Brand » | Jim Ross Updates His Status & Comments On Thursday... » | Mick Foley Calls Out Triple H For Making Fun of Li... » | A great old school shoot interview with the Undert... » | Ross - talent contract over but still with WWE » | Complete list of moves for the WWE This week » | Ross blogs a day before his WWE Deal is done »


James Comments on Her Fan Who Was Arrested, WWE Releasing Her and More

Former WWE Diva Mickie James recently appeared on the Busted Open satellite radio show. Here are some of the highlights:

Mickie on being released: "I really don't know what happened. I was doing interviews for the draft that morning and then a couple of hours later, I got the phone call. I was baffled. I guess they just wanted to make a roster change."

Mickie on working for another company: "I don't know. Never say never. My focus right now is on the album and you cannot wrestle for a certain amount of time anyway, so I have some time to take a look at it."

Mickie on Piggy James: "It was definitely one of those difficult storylines to do because it did touch really close to home. It sucked people into the storyline and to get the retribution at the end... You can completely embrace it and knock it out of the park."

Mickie on her crazed fan who was recently arrested: "I have a lot of friends that work in the Headquarters. I would never want anybody to do that. I appreciate him being a fan and everything else, but that is a little much. Anger never solves anything."

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: