« Home | Updated and Final Card for Breaking Point » | Jeff Hardy Arrested » | Chaos at Last Weeks RAW Involving Mayweather » | Batista Speaks Out on Hot 99.5 in DC » | Spoiler News on the Story to Get the IC Belt off R... » | Latest on the Ted DiBiase Face Turn » | Spolier on Upcoming RAW Guest Hosts » | WWE Unhappy w/ Mysterio for Failing Drug Test » | Jim Ross Talks Punk-Hardy, Venis, Edge » | Kendrick Speaks on His Release from WWE »


WWE Stars Comment on the Jeff Hardy Arrest

Several current WWE Superstars have posted thoughts on Jeff Hardy’s arrest on Twitter. Below are comments:

Chavo Guerrero: “Hey guys, just heard about jeff Hardy. Don’t know details yet but i want to give my support. Jeff is a classy person and also have his back!”

Chris Jericho: “Don’t think of judging Jeff Hardy until you’ve walked a mile in his shoes. I will always have Jeffs back…”

Matt Hardy: “Thanks for the support on SD tonight-I know I’m not 100% yet, but I promise you I’ll get there. And remember, innocent until proven guilty… It’s been a long, stressful day for me.. But, everything will be ok.. Guaranteed. Like Public Enemy said “Don’t Believe The Hype!”"

Labels: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: