« Home | More on the Release of Lance Cade » | Jim Ross Blog: SmackDown Info, More on Lance Cade » | Former WWE Announcer Jack "Reynolds" Rizzo Passes ... » | Updated Card for Cyber Sunday » | Former Diva Stacey Kiebler on the Cover of the Upc... » | Y2J Hosts Reality Show for Up and Coming Recording... » | Cade Released; In the end - A Guy Who Didn't Have it » | Diva Costume Contest Added to Cyber Sunday » | New Match Announced for Cyber Sunday » | WWE RAW: Johnny Knoxville Learns a Hard Lesson »


Matt Hardy Writes on Cyber Sunday in his MySpace

ECW Champion Matt Hardy talked about who he would like to face at Cyber Sunday in a new bulletin on MySpace. Hardy wrote:

I have never wrestled Evan Bourne, but I would love to, no doubt! He is one of the challengers that you can vote in to face me at Cyber Sunday for the ECW Title.. I can definitely see this match being a non-stop adrenaline rush-a true show stealer. If you guys and gals want to see this match as bad as I wanna have it, make it happen with your text votes! The other option are Finlay or Mark Henry. It is truly up to the WWE fans what goes down that night-make your vote count! Matt

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: