« Home | Former WWE Announcer Jack "Reynolds" Rizzo Passes ... » | Updated Card for Cyber Sunday » | Former Diva Stacey Kiebler on the Cover of the Upc... » | Y2J Hosts Reality Show for Up and Coming Recording... » | Cade Released; In the end - A Guy Who Didn't Have it » | Diva Costume Contest Added to Cyber Sunday » | New Match Announced for Cyber Sunday » | WWE RAW: Johnny Knoxville Learns a Hard Lesson » | A Win to Get In » | Get down and Boogie »


Jim Ross Blog: SmackDown Info, More on Lance Cade

Jim Ross is back with another blog update at jrsbarbq.com. Here are the highlights from this entry:

- I was watching several clips of Friday night’s Smackdown broadcast on MyNetworkTV earlier this week and it is amazing how much info is provided the viewers. Times have really changed over the years regarding the volume of information wrestling fans in general are subjected to and are encouraged to remember.

- Lance Cade had his WWE contract terminated a few days ago which completely caught me off guard. As I wrote a few days ago, I was and still am a fan of Lance’s and was shocked when I heard news of his dismissal. I feel confident that Lance will rebound from this misstep and find the success that many feel he deserves. Nonetheless, for some to compare Lance’s incident where he had a seizure on an airplane that necessitated an emergency trip to a hospital with Jeff Hardy being asked to leave a plane because it was perceived that he was allegedly intoxicated seems like a stretch to me. Neither individual was on the right side of the equation of their respective issues but Lance, unfortunately, came too close for comfort by incurring a life threatening seizure and put the WWE in a position to make a really tough call. Could this matter have been handled better? I have no idea as I was not in the loop, thankfully, but I do feel that at some point in the future, and this is simply my opinion, after enough water has gone under the bridge that both parties could well do business again with each other.

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: