« Home | A Star is Bourne » | Three Developmental Wrestlers Let Go Today » | Shannon Moore Updates His Blog and Comments on WWE... » | ECW Preview from WWE.Com » | Kane's Sack » | Orton in Motorcycle Accident; Out Another 3 Months » | Sid Vicious Says He's Coming Back to the WWE (Again) » | Update on the Injury to Mr.Kennedy » | Hardy and Henry to Team Up This Week on ECW? » | Batista Not Happy w/ Build to SummerSlam »


Matt Hardy Blogs on his Upcoming SummerSlam Match

Matt Hardy recently blogged on his Myspace page concerning his match at Summerslam against Mark Henry and the current ECW ratings.
He said:

As you all know, I have the biggest match of my career coming up at Summerslam. I have a chance to become the ECW Heavyweight Champion as I take on the current champ, Mark Henry. It's definitely gonna be an uphill battle, but I like the odds and pressure against me-it makes me perform better. And on top of that, I've got billions of MFers (Mattitude Followers) that have got my back and believe in me. That's MUCH stronger than anything Mark Henry and Tony Atlas have to offer. I've seen a few "MATT FOR CHAMP" signs already, please keep the support coming. I've thoroughly enjoyed my ECW experience thus far-it's been an honor to be one of the high-lights of the show each and every week. Coincidentally, the ratings have improved by almost 50% since the Matt Hardy ECW era has begun, HAHA! Thanks for tuning in and supporting me every Tuesday night on Sci-Fi at 10 p.m.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: