« Home | Chyna's Latest Message To Vince McMahon - "Revenge... » | Scott Hall Enters WWE-Sponsored Rehab » | The Rock On Set After WWE’s Survivor Series » | SmackDown’s New Stable » | Video - WWE Classics Killer Karl Kox vs Rocky Johnson » | Big Show Talks About Feuding With Mark Henry, His ... » | Why Sin Cara Isn't on the Road with WWE » | Chyna Says Hunter Should Have Been Honest about St... » | WWE Starting to Tease the Return of the Undertaker » | WWE Asking For Feedback On 17 WWE Network Shows »


Batista Speaks of Eddie Guerrero, Takes Shot at WWE

In a statement posted on Twitter today, former WWE Champion Batista remembers Eddie Guerrero on the anniversary of his death 6 years ago today. The following are highlights:

"Got a text from my homie @sonnyblowdro when I woke up asking me if I was ok, I assumed he was referring to Manny's fight last night. I automatically got defensive!! Styles make fights! Manny always has trouble with Marquez!! He still won!! Then when he said he wasn't asking because of Manny I quickly realized that today was Nov.13th....the day Eddie Guerrero was taken from us 6 years ago.

As plain as day I can still hear Angie scream and then look at me and say "i just got a message from Dr.Rios.....Eddie's dead". I wish I could erase that from my memory. I haven't found closure on this. I don't think I ever will. I know alot of people won't. It bugs the shit out of me that there's millions of young wrestling fans who won't get to see how brilliant Eddie was in the ring. He's the only guy I know who could have you in tears laughing and then make you want to rip his head off within minutes. What I personally loved most about Eddie was that he didn't define people by their mistakes. he made alot and he never forgot that. He didn't pass judgement...which is so common in the HOLIER THAN THOU world of the WWE.

Eddie was also the slowest walking human being alive...which always amused the hell out of me for some reason. I don't know how he ever got anywhere!! I could go on and on but I'll end it by saying this. Eddie..I miss you, I love you, and you are gone but never forgotten. RIP my brother."

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: