« Home | WWE Starting to Tease the Return of the Undertaker » | WWE Asking For Feedback On 17 WWE Network Shows » | WWE Classics- Legends: nWo » | Billboard in Times Square Promoting WrestleMania 2... » | Hacksaw Jim Duggan's Book Out April 2012 » | Christian Hurts Leg at House Show » | WWE Remembers Smokin' Joe Frazier » | Why Cena Laid Out Miz and Truth on RAW » | Update on John Morrison and His Contract » | WWE Building Toward a New Diva Feud »


Chyna Says Hunter Should Have Been Honest about Steph Affair

Chyna, who is clamoring for a return to WWE via Twitter, continues to comment on Triple H's romantic affair with Stephanie McMahon over a decade ago.

When asked how she discovered Hunter was having an affair with Stephanie, she replied, "I found a love letter that Stephanie sent to Hunter while we were together."

A follower told her to take the high road. Chyna, however, feels: "I have taken the high road for years. Taking the high road cost me my job."

She adds further, "I can't stop true love, but be honest with me about it."

Despite her grievances with Triple H and Stephanie, Chyna says she has no problem working with them again in WWE since "it's business, not personal."

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: