« Home | MSG Sends Out Email About Survivor Series - Hypes ... » | Rock Rumored for New Movie Role » | Del Rio Having Visa Problems » | Plans for HHH-Punk » | RAW Stars Will Appear on SmackDown » | Foley Says He's Talking About a Comeback to WWE » | WWEShop.com September Promotions! » | Michaels Talks Nash at the End of RAW » | Foley Talks One Last WWE Match with Taker » | Reaction to the Promo Punk and Nash Had at RAW »


Mick Foley Discusses Working with WWE Again, His Time in TNA and More

Mick Foley recently spoke with Brian Fritz of BetweenTheRopes.com, which you can subscribe to on iTunes at this link. Here are some highlights and the audio below:

How he would sum up his time in TNA:


It was frustrating. It was enjoyable. It was great for my family. It was a great way of life for three years as far as being home and not having to entertain too many commitments. But it was a little frustrating.

On getting back with another promotion like WWE:

I'm looking forward to the prospect of doing something soon on television again. I have no idea when that might be but I think it will be in the next several months.

On whether or not he would like to do broadcast work again:

(laughs) You know what? I'm not ruling it out. I'm not ruling it out. Sometimes I think at the end of my run in TNA I wonder what would have happened if I had would have been just a little more willing to accept the job under the terms, under those unusual terms that WWE broadcasters have. And the truth is JR and I would be a pretty good team and I'd be really woven into that fabric of week to week television. And I doubt that being yelled at would even bother me any more. I might be willing to give it a try. You never know. Stranger things have happened.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: