« Home | Reaction to the Promo Punk and Nash Had at RAW » | Latest on Mysterio’s Injury, » | CM Punk Asked If He Can Escape a Feud with Triple ... » | Why Nash Was Pulled From Events in Canada » | Bret Hart On His Relationship With HBK, Randy Sava... » | Details on the Steve Austin DVD » | What Was Up with Jim Ross on RAW? » | Jody Kristofferson, Son of Kris Kristofferson, Get... » | Rey Mysterio Won't Need Surgery » | Chris Jericho on The Attitude Era, Punk »


Foley Talks One Last WWE Match with Taker

Mick Foley was asked on Twitter last night if he can see himself having another match against The Undertaker. Foley replied, “Could I see me and Undertaker having one more match? Not likely, but I’m going to drop 50 lbs just in case I get the call.”

Foley was then asked who on the WWE roster today does he think he can have a good match with. Foley said, “Not sure I can have a GREAT match with anyone, anymore. But I think I could have a GOOD last match with several guys in @WWE.”

Foley also gave his thoughts on TNA getting talent over to the mainstream after a fan asked who he thought has “it” on Impact Wrestling, enough to be a top talent like The Rock or John Cena. Foley’s thoughts: “Not trying to be mean, but I’m not sure Impact will ever be big enough to truly get a new wrestler over to the mainstream.”

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: