« Home | Updated RAW and SmackDown Rosters After the 2011 D... » | Talk of Undertaker Moving to RAW » | Cena vs Del Rio the Plan for SummerSlam » | Ross Talks About His WWE Future » | Del Rio Heading to RAW Tonight? » | Rey Mysterio: The Life of a Masked Man DVD Out Jul... » | WWE developmental Star talks About the New "No Wre... » | "Shocking Announcement" Coming on Tough Enough » | Santino Marella Hurts Leg at RAW » | The Rock Isn't Dead »


Jericho's Dancing Career Ends on "Dancing with the Stars"

Chris Jericho is done with "Dancing with the Stars." The WWE star got pinned in last place and didn't get enough votes to go another round.

And though we're sad to see him go, Chris may have offered the best goodbye remarks yet.

"It's actually good timing that I got eliminated because I have to fly over to England for the royal wedding, you know, so it was going to affect rehearsal," he joked with partner Cheryl Burke smiling at his side.

"But actually, let's be honest, it wasn't my best dance and at this point in the competition you have to be at your best every week or this is what happens. But I'd like to say I'm proud of all the dances we did, and I'm proud to show that a WWE guy and a rock 'n' roll singer can go this far and do this."

"The only reason I got this far was because of Cheryl," Chris added. "She's a great performer, she's become a friend for life...I haven't seen my kids in four weeks, so it's time for Chris Jericho the Dancer to step aside and Chris Jericho the Daddy to come back."

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: