« Home | Del Rio Heading to RAW Tonight? » | Rey Mysterio: The Life of a Masked Man DVD Out Jul... » | WWE developmental Star talks About the New "No Wre... » | "Shocking Announcement" Coming on Tough Enough » | Santino Marella Hurts Leg at RAW » | The Rock Isn't Dead » | Jericho Says He's Coming Back to WWE » | Jim Ross Blogs About Edge Being Forced to Retire » | Official List of Banned WWE Terms Sent Out to Inte... » | Edge in the WWE Hall of Fame in 2012? »


Ross Talks About His WWE Future

Jim Ross doesn't believe he will remain on WWE programming on a regular basis. However, tonight's WWE Draft could change his assumptions

Ross wrote on Twitter, "I'd be shocked if I return to wk'ly tv in any form on a regular basis. Draft could change my assumptions. I do miss Mon nites w/ King."

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: