« Home | WWE Pushing Edge's Submission Move » | Jim Ross on The Rock, Cole, Sin Cara » | Possible Plans for Cole's Referee at Mania » | Talk on the Undertaker Retiring After WM 28 » | Reported Card for WWE's WrestleMania 27 with 10 Ma... » | McIntyre "Fired" After Tuesday SmackDown Loss to Edge » | New WrestleMania 27 Poster Featuring The Rock » | Segment with The Rock and Cena in the Works » | Update on Alex Riley and Michael McGillicutty’s St... » | Nexus vs The Corre Nixed From WM 27 »


Ross Slams Hogan for Spoiling Hart Comeback

Jim Ross wrote the following on his website this weekend when asked about TNA politics and Hulk Hogan revealing Jimmy Hart as Jerry Lawler’s manager at WrestleMania 27:

“First of all I watch so little TNA that I’m not a good person to judge how their inner workings are, good or bad. Philosophically, I don’t enjoy their style of creative more often than not but, again, I’m not a regular viewer. But it’s none of my business either and only a personal opinion from afar. I think the statement Hogan made about Jimmy Hart being King’s manager for the night @ WM27 is simply speculation and rumor. I don’t think that it will happen or that it has any basis in fact. Time will tell but it’s not a big deal one way or another. I hope TNA succeeds and I spend zero time concerned about TNA politics, etc.”

Labels: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: