« Home | Talent not sure about Survivor Series » | News on Tonights Old School RAW » | Hogan set to marry 35-year old Jennifer McDaniel » | Possible WWE Hall of Fame name for 2011 » | Injury update on CM Punk » | Angle doens't rule out a return to the WWE » | Info on the Upcoming three Hour "Old School" RAW » | 9 Matches for WWE’s Top 50 Stars DVD » | WWE going to France in April of 2011 » | Why Barrett was not with Nexus on SmackDown »


Triple H and Shawn Michaels talk about their futures

In an interview with Atlanta.SBNation.com, DX duo Shawn Michaels and Triple H were asked about their WWE futures.

Triple H was asked about his in-ring return and had the following to say:

“Yeah. Got another couple months rehab-wise. I don’t know how regularly I’ll be back. We made a pact that if one of us didn’t recognize it’s time to quit, we’d tell the other one it’s time. It’s a young man’s business, and I’m cool with that. I have fun working with the other side of the business, and I don’t kill animals or follow sports.”

Michaels had the following to add:

“Once you kill something, you’ll be hooked. No, I miss the creative process, and eventually I’m sure I’ll get tired of taking life in the woods.”

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: