« Home | 9 Matches for WWE’s Top 50 Stars DVD » | WWE going to France in April of 2011 » | Why Barrett was not with Nexus on SmackDown » | Linda McMahon's speech after losing in her electio... » | Concern about a return for Lesnar and his pay » | Mick Foley says he has brain damage » | Update on Early Royal Rumble and WrestleMania Plans » | Punk to have surgery, out for the rest of 2010 » | Kevin Nash wants in on the 2011 Royal Rumble? » | Original WWE Idea for Brock Lesnar and Undertaker ... »


Angle doens't rule out a return to the WWE

When asked about a possible WWE return, TNA’s Kurt Angle said “anything is possible” on his Facebook page today, however he said that he was currently loyal to TNA.

Angle had particularly kind words for TNA President Dixie Carter, thanking her for looking after his “well being.”

He he had the following to say:

“A lot of you want me back in WWE. I appreciate your kind words. I love TNA but anything is possible.”

“Dixie Carter has been wonderful to me. She cares about my well being. That means more to me than anything. So I would never count out WWE, but TNA is my loyalty right now.”

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: