« Home | Creative Not Happy About the Hell in a Cell PPV » | JR Speaks Out on Jeff Hardy, Hell in a Cell PPV » | More on the Decision to Move Batista » | Chavo Defends the Hornswoggle Storyline » | WWE Offers Kanye West $10 Mil » | Jeff Hardy DVD Off the Drawing Board? » | Mickie James Has an Implant Bust » | Jim Ross on the Hardy Arrest, New Hogan DVD » | WWE Stars Comment on the Jeff Hardy Arrest » | Updated and Final Card for Breaking Point »


JR on the 10th Anniversary of SmackDown

- Jim Ross has updated his blog at JRsBarBQ.com. Here are some highlights:

* The Rock's promo that will air on Friday Night Smackdown broadcast celebrating the decade of SD is amazing. "Vintage" Rock delivery and amazing content... Rock freely talking about hosting Raw someday was hugely received by the fans in Boston. No date has been set that I am aware of but let the speculation begin.

* Same with Bret Hart as I can see Hitman returning for a guest shot but I am unclear if Bret would ever want to commit to a weekly gig with any entity. That would eliminate Hart from becoming a brand's G.M. but I could be plesantly surprised.

* I have to admit that I shed a few tears while watching the Eddy Guerrero video that airs on SD Friday night. It brought back a flood of emotions about my personal relationship with the multi talented wrestler.

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: