« Home | WWE Stars Comment on the Jeff Hardy Arrest » | Updated and Final Card for Breaking Point » | Jeff Hardy Arrested » | Chaos at Last Weeks RAW Involving Mayweather » | Batista Speaks Out on Hot 99.5 in DC » | Spoiler News on the Story to Get the IC Belt off R... » | Latest on the Ted DiBiase Face Turn » | Spolier on Upcoming RAW Guest Hosts » | WWE Unhappy w/ Mysterio for Failing Drug Test » | Jim Ross Talks Punk-Hardy, Venis, Edge »


Jim Ross on the Hardy Arrest, New Hogan DVD

Jim Ross is back with another blog on jrsbarbq.com. Some highlights:

- The news of Jeff Hardy’s apparent arrest on drug charges is disturbing. I have spoken to no one about this matter and only know what info that I have read that was distributed by the police in North Carolina. I hope that there is better news on this matter forthcoming from Jeff or his attorney. Hopefully, Jeff has retained sufficient counsel to help him address these issues. I know that Jeff Hardy is a good young man with endless talents who finished his stint in WWE in grand fashion. Jeff, as are none of us, isn’t perfect and I only hope this matter can be resolved quickly and efficiently so Jeff can move on with his life in a healthy and positive way. Jeff Hardy is innocent until proven guilty as there is likely much more to this matter than we know at this time.

- Regarding the Undertaker ever losing a submission match, the answer to that question is no. Plus, the Undertaker has never lost via submission. I think, to the best of my knowledge, that both those statements are accurate.

- I have no personal interest in seeing a Chris Benoit DVD produced at this time. Perhaps I will have a different mindset in the future. I don’t know the answer to if or when that might occur. Yes, Chris was a great wrestler but exploiting his image on a DVD after the way the Benoit family tragically lost their lives would be untimely in my view.

- I may have mentioned this in a past blog but for the upcoming Hulk Hogan DVD there are some really unique matches of Hogan versus a variety of opponents including 3 that The King and I narrated especially for the DVD. Two from 1980 when Hogan was a villain managed by Freddie Blassie and the hairy backed version of Hulk faced Bob Backlund for the WWWF Title from Philly and Andre The Giant in Madison Square Garden. We also narrated a Hogan vs. Kamala bout from Paul Boesch’s retirement show in Houston in 1987. I think you will enjoy what you see and what you hear on these narrated bouts. Let’s just say that the King and I had alot of fun with this project as you will hear.

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: