« Home | Ross Talks Releases, Lesner, Coachman » | Orton Cleared to Return to Action » | Smack Down Overtaking Raw » | Foley All But Confirms He's Leaving in September » | WWE Releases Six - Five Wrestlers and One Ref » | WWE Releases Chris Harris » | Update on the Future of The Great Khali » | Latest News and Notes From Jim Ross' Blog » | New Unforgiven Poster » | Backstage Update on WWE's New Hollywood Initiative »


The Sun Talks with The Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase

From: The Sun

HE was the Man who had everything – a Million Dollar wrestling career and lifestyle.

But behind the famous laugh and wads of cash, Ted DiBiase’s ego and womanising were out of control.

Then one phone call from his wife saved his marriage, changed his life and made Ted a role model for every aspiring wrestler in the business today.

Surprisingly, that conversation involved his beloved Melanie confronting him over his cheating.

In an exclusive interview with SunSport, The Million Dollar Man admitted: “I had everything I’d ever asked for, but what took over and consumed my life for 20 years was my pride. The ego. Life all became about me. It was very self-serving.

“At the pinnacle of my success in the early 1990s, I really let the notoriety and money go to my head.

“What finally broke that cycle was my adultery being caught out.

“I called home the day after WrestleMania VIII from a payphone in the lobby of a Detroit hotel.

“That was when my wife confronted me about the fact that she had discovered that I’d been fooling around.

Click HERE to read the rest of the article

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: