« Home | People Want HHH Kept on SmackDown » | Will the WWE Do a Supplemental Draft? » | Draft Makes the WWE a Whole New World » | ECW Preview from WWE.Com » | Melina's Ankle Injury Legit » | J.R. Puts Foot in Mouth Last Week: "I would be sho... » | Let's Talk Wrestling WWE Draft Post Show Report » | Final Results of the Latest WWE Draft » | McMahon's Millions Dumped After "Accident" on RAW » | Hardy Talks About Why He Was Suspended »


No Shock - Jim Ross Furious at Move to SmacDown



Jim Ross has posted a blog on his official website regarding his move to SmackDown last night during the WWE Draft. Here is an excerpt of what he said regarding the move. You can read the blog in its entirety at this link:

As many of you know, I was “drafted” to Smackdown Monday night in the “random lottery”. Obviously that means I will be leaving Monday Night Raw and my long time partner Jerry Lawler.

I am not happy about this surprise development.

I also contemplated calling it a career Monday night and not going to Houston to tape SD.

After speaking with my wife and thinking on this matter until 6 a.m. Tuesday morning, I have decided to do the right thing for the fans who care and the talent who care and begin my new assignment.

It has been explained to me that the WWE’s Smackdown tenure on My Network is a high priority within the corporation. Allegedly, my presence is needed in that effort.

Many are speculating about when I learned of this development…the same time those of you were watching at home. I should have detected something with the demeanor of certain individuals either thru their plastic, poker faces or the perceived smirk that I thought I might have seen on some of their faces during the day.

As far as going to Connecticut each week to do Smackdown post production, that’s not going to happen. Either Mick Foley can handle it or the WWE can install a DSL line in my home to facilitate the work.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: