« Home | New Stable of Young Heels on the Way? » | Chavo Guerrero on Thin Ice with the WWE » | Australia's Herald Sun's Article on Batista » | Tables, Ladders and Chairs, O'my » | Hulk and Nick Hogan Caught Bashing Crash Victim » | Can we Please Leave the Theme Music Alone?! » | WWE Scrapping Heat; ECW Moving to RAW Brand » | SmackDown Preview from WWE.com » | NBC Set to do Story on One-Year Anniversary of Ben... » | Regal Says He Took an Illegal Supplement by Mistake »


Goofy Ahmed Johnson Says He Wants to Fight Undertaker

Former WWE wrestler Ahmed Johnson recently spoke in an interview on JG’s Radio Free Insanity at WorldWrestlingInsanity.com about the question of coming back to the WWE. Interesting response below:

"I feel like I owe Vince (McMahon). I owe him because of the way I left. I owe him because of the way he treated me. I owe the fans. I owe the fans to come back. Everybody wants to see me and the Taker lock up. I mean, they want to see who win out of that match. I'd like to see who would win out of that match. But with TNA, I don't know. Me and Jeff Jarrett weren't best friends. So I don't think I'll be going to TNA anytime soon."

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: