« Home | The Race Comes To WWE Raw! Monday, April 21 » | Big Main Event Announced for RAW » | CLINTON, OBAMA MCCAIN FIGHT FOR YOUR VOTE ON "MOND... » | King of the Ring Looks Like Total Panic Booking » | RAW Preview from WWE.com » | The Five Best Backlash Matches » | Mark the Date; Warrior Back in the Ring 6/25 » | Lashley Opens Online Supplement Store » | Latest Health Update on Killer Kowalski » | English Fans Get the Two Fingers From Smack Down »


Leticia Cline Again Talking to the WWE?



From: PWPIX.net

Former TNA backstage announcer Leticia Cline is apparently negotiating with World Wrestling Entertainment, or at least has recently. In her latest blog from her MySpace account, she notes that she's had talks with them several times, but what's preventing her from coming in are scheduling issues. Here is her blog:

A lot of you have been asking what my status with TNA and WWE is so I thought I would do a mass blog to answer some of your questions. As of November 25, 2007 I was released from TNA after not seeing eye to eye with my contract and role on the show. I loved my time with TNA... They are a great company and I truly am grateful for the year that I was with them. Wrestling is a very hard business to break into and an even harder one to stay in it. Since I didn’t come from a wrestling background and I had many other things going on for me I feel it worked against me as far as production was concerned. It was a constant struggle to get respect no matter how many times I would jump through hoops.... I just couldn’t get ahead. With that being said, I would still go back to TNA if the opportunity arose. They are like family... one minute you can’t stand them, the next you need them. I appreciate all of your support and your concerns. I can’t tell you enough how much it brightens my day to open your emails tell me how much you miss me and wish I was back! It’s you, the fans that I miss the most.

As far as WWE... I have talked with them several times however at this moment we are working on scheduling. Sorry, but that's all I can say for now. I will keep you posted though.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: