« Home | Latest Health Update on Killer Kowalski » | English Fans Get the Two Fingers From Smack Down » | Jim Ross Speaks out on Adamle, Bret Hart » | Odds on Who is the Most Likley to Take the World H... » | Paul Heyman Speaks Out About ECW Announcing Change » | WWE Not Giving Out Who Will be in the King of the ... » | Thorn and McIntyre Appear Done » | SmackDown Preview for Tonight from WWE.com » | Blast from the Past - The Rock's First Ever Match:... » | Santino Marella Getting a Bodyguard? »


Lashley Opens Online Supplement Store



Former WWE superstar and ECW Champion Bobby Lashley has opened an online supplement store. the site includes this message from Lashley;

"My name is Bobby Lashley fitness professional, world class athlete and Professional Wrestler.
My online supplement company has been design to expand availability of purchase from my wholesale store. I have dealt with supplement companies personally to receive the lowest possible prices and I plan to pass the savings on to my fans and customers."
As the sites grows so will the savings!!!!!!!!! Have fun be safe and stay fit!!"



The store can be found on http://www.lashleynutrition.com/, and fetures items like protein shakes , creatine, fat burners, testosterone boosters, and meal replacements.






Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: