« Home | The Latest Comments from Jim Ross' Blog » | WWE's Top 10 of 2007 » | A tribute fit for a King » | Best of ECW Preview Toinight on Sci-Fi » | Styles Rips JBL's Mic Work on SmackDown » | Two WWE Stars Looking to Bring in Former WCW Star » | Tribute to the Troops Preview from WWE.com » | Because it Was Just so Cheesy....The Edge & Vicki ... » | WWE Returns to Action Next Week with House Shows » | Some of the Latest from JR's Blog »


Wilson Still Hurting; Still Off TV



Torrie Wilson has been off TV for awhile, and here is a quick update on her as posted in a newsbit on Lords of Pain:

On her MySpace page, Torrie Wilson posted an update on the back injury that is keeping her sidelined. Torrie wrote: "On the health front, my back problems don't seem to be getting any better and I am actually starting to feel worse believe it or not! It's gotten to the point that I can barely stand up in the morning. I've never really been hurt before so this is really REALLY annoying to me. I can't stand feeling frail and just want to go back to my active lifestyle. I am looking into another type of treatment right now that looks promising so let's hope this problem goes away soon. Please pray for me! I have actually been out of the action in the wrestling ring for quite some time and am really starting to miss it."

She also gave an update on how business for her recently launched clothing store is going. Torrie wrote: "The success of my store so far has been absolutely unbelievable! I guess lots of people in my area agree with the fact that we needed some cool shopping. I actually had to temporarily shut down my online store because we just couldn't keep up with the traffic that the online store was getting along with how busy the actual store is."

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: