« Home | WWE's Top 10 of 2007 » | A tribute fit for a King » | Best of ECW Preview Toinight on Sci-Fi » | Styles Rips JBL's Mic Work on SmackDown » | Two WWE Stars Looking to Bring in Former WCW Star » | Tribute to the Troops Preview from WWE.com » | Because it Was Just so Cheesy....The Edge & Vicki ... » | WWE Returns to Action Next Week with House Shows » | Some of the Latest from JR's Blog » | Edge Heads one and all »


The Latest Comments from Jim Ross' Blog

Jim Ross is back at it again with another blog update at jrsbarbq.com. Below are some highlights:

Jillian's Christmas CD

- I am shocked, but happy for the success of anyone in the biz. Do you think it has become a gag gift or has anyone heard it and thinks it is better than many of us have pre-judged? I still think Jillian’s singing is akin to Ellen Degeneres’ dancing.

William Regal & Mean Gene Okerlund DVD's
- Mean Gene is one of my all time favorite people in the biz, and I would love to hear him speak on his favorite moments in his career, including interviews and matches he has called. The AWA library would help provide some great memories.

I don’t see a specific Regal DVD anytime soon, which doesn’t lessen Regal’s skills or the fact that you are a fan of his. Induction into the WWE Hall of Fame also might be a little premature for Regal at this time, however the UK native’s in ring abilities are unique and enjoyable to watch. I, too, am a William Regal fan and would like to see him wrestle more on Raw.

Ron Killings

- How would I know? Remember, I don’t work in that department any longer, nor do I discuss with those folks who they are, or are not speaking with.

Undertaker vs. Batista @ WM23
- His reaction to The Undertaker defeating Batista at WM 23: I was simply being a fan, Kim. It was very exciting. You have to admit I had a pretty good seat. I am NOT anti-Batista whatsoever, but I AM an Undertaker fan for many reasons, largely hinged around the singular word “respect.”

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: