« Home | Punk Responds To Report Over Being “Too Small” » | Bella Twins on Their Way Out of WWE? » | ESPN Reporter Says 1.9 Mil Brought WrestleMania 28 » | Lesnar’s WWE Return, Why He Didn’t Appear at Wrest... » | Morale Down with WWE Writers » | Randy Orton Scrapped From "Marine: Homefront" » | Ross Comments on the Return of Brock Lesnar » | Is Lesnar and Cena Waiting a Year Worth the Gamble? » | WWE Releases 5th Cryptic 1/2/12 Video Entitled ‘Pr... » | Announced Card for Sunday's WWE TLC Pay-Per-View »


JR Blog: Damien Sandow, HIAC At ‘Mania, WWE Title Picture, More

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross is back with a new blog on jrsbarbq.com. Here are some highlights from this entry:

- Many fans are still buzzing about the return of the enigma known as Brock Lesnar. Lesnar is a complex, dominating and driven athlete who made an immediate impact last week when he F5′ed John Cena without warning.

- The WWE Title picture certainly became even more interesting Monday night when reigning Champion @CMPunk found himself with a bull’s eye on his chest not only from the challenge last week of Mark Henry but also from the renewed pursuit of Chris Jericho @IAmJericho, @TheRock who said that he would be WWE Champion again, @JohnCena who always has his sights set on the top prize in WWE plus Brock Lesnar who certainly feels that he is the alpha male in WWE but to validate such must be WWE Champion.

- After watching HIAC from WM28, challenging because I don’t like listening to myself (I know…I could have muted the sound but my wife wanted to hear the commentary) I am hard pressed to name any match that was more better executed that what I saw between HHH and Undertaker. Their match stole the show, in my opinion, and was one of the best bouts that I ever had the honor of calling. The gutteral physicality was extraordinary.

I don’t have a crystal ball but I’d be surpirsed to see HHH, @ShawnMichaels and the Undertaker, all together, ever being in the ring as participants at a WrestleMania or any other WWE event ever again. The final chapter of an amazing book was seemingly written and the book closed on Sunday in Miami.

- Speaking of FCW, keep an eye on Damien Sandow who debuted on Smackdown Friday night. He’s bright, athletic and motivated. I fully expect him to be successful at the next level. I love his ‘Lou Thesz-like’ robe and towel combo. I have high expectations for Sandow who’s got a solid work ethic and is a student of the game notwithstanding a well spoken individual.

Labels: , , ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: