« Home | Melina Responds to Beth's Shot at Her About the Sp... » | WWE Keeping Gail Kim Under Contract » | Masters Responds to Punk and Teases TNA » | Update on 2011 SummerSlam » | WWE ’12 Roster Reveal » | David Hart Smith Heading to Strikeforce? » | Mysterio Has MRI on Knee » | Melina Not Allowed in the Building with Morrison f... » | Official CM PUNK T-Shirt Available For Pre-Order! » | Chris Jericho Rips C.M. Punk »


Edge Speaks Out on When He Would Have Retired

Former WWE Superstar Edge appeared on Right After Wrestling with Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas. He told the two on when he would have retired from the ring.

If he didn’t receive the news, how long he felt he would have competed before he retired: “I pretty much assumed that WrestleMania in Miami (WM 28) would be my last because my contract runs out around then. I just thought I would get to there and have my final match there and then retire. The best laid plans never work out the way they should. And they didn’t and that’s okay. I knew it was coming to an end but I didn’t know exactly when that end would be. All this did was speed up the process by exactly 1 year. I already knew I was ready to retire. My body was telling me it was time. All the pain I was in and mentally, the grind, was just getting me down.”

Labels: ,

Please come back edge wwe needs u :'(

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: