« Home | John Cena Announces Bin Laden Death Following Win ... » | 2011 WWE Extreme Rules Results and Thoughts » | Ross States His Right Hand is Broken Following Ext... » | Follow Us Tonight on Twitter for Extreme Rules! » | Poster for WWE's Capitol Punishment Out » | Note From Friday's WWE Shareholders Meeting » | Former Star's Work on WWE Tough Enough This Week » | WWE Inks Son of Vader - Jesse White » | What Khali and Mahal Said on SmackDown » | Fast Five to Gross Over $83 Million This Weekend »


Latest on Morrison Injury Following PPV

Melina wrote the following update on John Morrison after last night’s pay-per-view: “Ha ha ha! I love how everyone wants me to slap R-Truth! I love you guys! Jomo is ok. I get all worried! His neck is bothering him a bit……He’s got all these scrapes and welts. They had an amazing match… They went all out, but he’s fine everyone!!!”

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: