« Home | Details On Michelle McCool’s Retirement & Laycool’... » | SPOLIER: New WWE Heavyweight Champion » | Stephanie McMahon Coming Back to TV? » | Latest WWE Studios Release "That's What I Am" Scor... » | Clay Busted Open at Extreme Rules » | McCool Claims Extreme Rules Was It for Her » | The Rock Celebrates His Birthday Tonight on RAW » | Latest on Morrison Injury Following PPV » | John Cena Announces Bin Laden Death Following Win ... » | 2011 WWE Extreme Rules Results and Thoughts »


Kelly Kelly on Being a Maxim Hot 100, Kharma

WWE RAW Diva Kelly Kelly spoke with WWE.com this week to talk about being included on Maxim’s Hot 100 list. Here’s what she said:

“This has always been a dream of mine. It’s something I wanted to strive to be on. When I got the announcement that I was going to be on it, I thought that this is such an honor and such a dream come true. I was so excited. I think I was more shocked than anything. And then I was so happy. It was one of the best days of my life, getting that news!”

Kelly also commented on Kharma with the following line: “It’ll probably give her even more ammo to come after me”, acknowledging that Kharma spared her an attack on RAW.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: