« Home | Breakdown of the May 9th Ratings for RAW » | Update on Rumored Matches for Summerslam » | Another Rumor About Y2J's WWE Return » | Poll: What Does the Future Hold for The Undertaker? » | Vince McMahon Reportedly Furious With TNA Angle » | JR Blog: John Morrison's Injury, Christian and the... » | The Corre Headed to Work at FCW » | WWE Shocked at Response to Orton's Title Win » | Trevor Murdoch Works Dark Match Before RAW » | John Morrison Out 4-6 Weeks After Surgery for Pinc... »


Austin Comments On The Possibility Of Returning To The Ring



Several weeks ago, WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin made headlines when he said that he is healthy enough that he could wrestle a full-time schedule for 2 more years if he really wanted to.

During a recent interview with the UK Sun, Austin clarified that he has no intention getting back into the ring as an active competitor:

"I'm happy being gone and out of the business to the degree I am, that's why the Tough Enough thing was such a great opportunity between my other projects. I can be as hands-on and as close as I want to be. I'm not attempting to come back and I have a load of memories from a business I love."

"I got up there and took some bumps with one of the contestants and worked around with one of the guys and I had fun getting in the ring and bouncing around again."

"But it doesn't mean I want to go and do it again on a night in, night out basis."

Austin said that he plans to continue focusing on his acting career.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: