« Home | Jim Ross Backstage at RAW; To Be on the Show Tonight » | Video: Disturbing Footage Of Scott Hall From Frida... » | Rock Heading Out to Promote New Movie » | When Will the WWE Draft Take Place? » | Austin Says He Could Wrestle Full-Time » | Hotel Incidents During WM Weekend » | Cena to Focus Back on the Miz » | WWE Diva Upset With Taking A Backseat To Trish Str... » | Why Michaels Didn't Mention Flair at Hall of Fame » | Sin Cara Calls Off a Tornado Twist on Sheamus »


Gail Kim Resonds to Rumors of Her Leaving WWE

There have been reports going around that WWE Diva Gail Kim is considering leaving the company once her contract is up this November. The report notes that Gail has yet to re-sign and WWE likes for talent to re-sign a year in advance. Regarding the rumors, she wrote the following on Twitter:

“Can people stop talking about me supposed leaving or my personal life here?its really annoying guys. I’m not going anywhere last time I’m saying it. It makes me want to avoid twitter. Let’s talk about more positive and interesting things. Happy raw day… Hopefully us divas will be in action 2nite! ”

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: