« Home | Jeff Hardy wins TNA World Heavyweight Title - Turn... » | Bragging Rights Ad for the Target Center Advertisi... » | Big Show and Miz Braggng Right Captains » | Justin Bieber in talks to be at WrestleMania 27? » | One more match for Stone Cold? » | RAW Tonight - Cena joins Nexus, Bragging Rights PPV » | WWE Stars allowed to use YouTube » | Notes from Last Night's Hell in a Cell PPV » | Jim Ross blogs about the WWE ratings decline » | Mick Foley interviewed by WWE about his new book »


JR and Joey Styles Comment on Cole’s Move to SmackDown

JIM ROSS: “I would like to see a series of SD bouts someday w/ Rey vs Kaval. Del Rio has main event potential. Just needs time 2 evolve. Cole helps SD.”

“Seems like I struck a nerve saying Cole helps SD announcing. Got my ass kicked! :) Just saying Cole makes me listen. Good or bad, I listen.”

JOEY STYLES:
“Michael Cole is on SmackDown again. WWE’s three man pay per view announce team makes me watch with no subtitles. Now SmackDown too? Ugh.”

“Why does Michael Cole have 3 personalities for RAW, NXT and SmackDown? If a segment on RAW is horrible TV would Michael say so on live TV?”

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: