« Home | RAW Tonight - Cena joins Nexus, Bragging Rights PPV » | WWE Stars allowed to use YouTube » | Notes from Last Night's Hell in a Cell PPV » | Jim Ross blogs about the WWE ratings decline » | Mick Foley interviewed by WWE about his new book » | Talks serious about turning John Cena heel » | Jillian Hall getting ready to walk away from in ri... » | Former Diva Lauren Jones coming back? » | Updated Hell in a Cell Card » | Paul Bearer Comments on his WWE Return »


One more match for Stone Cold?

Steve Austin was recently interviewed by UK Newspaper The Sun. During the interview, Austin talked about the possibility of returning for one more match. Although the possibility of that is highly unlikely, Austin didn't rule it out saying that he'll never say never. Here are some highlights from the interview:

“I watch all wrestling whenever I can, I watch WWE and I watch TNA. I’ve just always had that passion for the sport. That’s what inspired me to enter the ring in the first place, I watched wrestling avidly as a kid and back then it was guys battering each other in smoke filled arenas and blood flowed freely. And that’s why I still watch WWE and TNA all the time today, it’s entertaining and takes me back.”

“I’m lucky, you know my neck is 100 per cent these days, I can do my own stunts and fight scenes where I can. I don’t claim to be a tough guy, but I give it a go.”

“I never thought I’d say it, but when I’m asked about one more match these days I do tend to say ‘never say never’. So don’t rule it out.”

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: