« Home | Steamboat Out of the Hospital » | RAW Main Event for Monday Night Reveled? » | John Cena for Proglidesummerjob.com » | Two RAW Guests Hosts Announced » | No More MITB at WrestleMania? » | Former ECW Star Attempts Suicide » | WWE High-Flyers DVD Out Later This Year » | Cena or Triple H Behind Nexus? » | Melina Chats on Her Return to the Ring » | Updated 2010 Over the Limit Buys »


Orton Says He Thinks Danielson Will be Back

Randy Orton (@RealRKOrton) responded to a fan on Twitter who asked a question regarding the firing of Bryan Danielson: “I understand why it happened,” Orton wrote. “But he deserves to be there. I’m sure he’ll be back. Very talented in my opinion.”

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: