« Home | Numbers for WrestleMania XXVI DVD Not Too Strong » | WWE Trademarks "The Network" » | The Complaint that Got Daniel Bryan Canned » | "Grizzly" Smith - Father of Jake "The Snake" Rober... » | Daniel Bryan Released - Or is He? » | McMahon Shows Up at WWE TV with Two Black Eyes and... » | WWE Doing More Realistic Angles » | WWE High on team of Michelle McCool and Layla » | WWE Continues NXT Invasion at FCW: Rookies Attack ... » | Examier says Taker may not be back till SummerSlam »


John Cena Tweets He Wants Bryan Danielson Back in WWE

John Cena has posted the following on his Twitter account tonight. Needless to say, this should get people talking:

"I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I Know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certaint way about me. But Bryan left a lasting impression on the wwe universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority Of you who are caught off guard by this choice. I know I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like bryan to come back to the wwe. I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I beileve in. I tried and failed, so I could Use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does Belong with us. Sorry for the long message, I know I am probally way out of line, I am sorry if I have offended anyone. But like me or not That is what Hustle. Loyalty. And most importantly Respect means to me. Enjoy game 5."

Labels: ,

Cena is my idol, so whatever he does, I follow him. So since he wants bryan back, then I do too. Even though I hate Daniel, I agree with cena no matter what.

Cena is right even though he had a bad image on WWE NXT, I believe that Bryan should stay.

Cena is my favorite WWE superstar. Though I am surprised by his move on Daniel Bryan's behalf, I agree that Daniel Bryan should get another chance to prove himself as worthy WWE "material."

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: