« Home | DiBiase expected to have new stable starting Monday » | Talk of RAW and SmackDown switching nights sometimes? » | Mickie James and Shelton Benjamin two big name sta... » | WWE release Mike Knox » | Ross on the RAW travel issues » | RAW Superstars and Divas stuck in Europe » | WWE Confirms Smackdown Stars at RAW tonight » | Monday Night RAW could have issues in Ireland » | WWE trying for Tila Tequila for RAW » | Jim Ross Blog: Brock Lesnar Hosting RAW, Maria's ... »


Mickie James posts on her release

Mickie James posted the following message on Twitter regarding her release from WWE this afternoon:

Thank you James Gang! I just want to say its been a beautiful journey... Wwe has been a childhood dream come true & I have loved every step... There is not a moment I would change for the world... It breaks my heart but the world doesn't stop turning.. I'm grateful for all my friends, family, loved ones, and fans who have supported me along this wonderful ride. To all the guys and gals I've had the pleasure of sharing the ring with... We made some magic! History... Memories to last a lifetime... Thank you... I love you all with all my heart! Every chapter has its close... The next one Is only gonna get better... I promise you that! =) One truly never knows what tomorrow may hold... That's why we embrace every moment... In love & joy! The James Gang Rides! Even stronger than before.... To Victory! Haha.... On ward & upward! Much Love.... Muah! JG4L...... MJ

Labels:

that sucks that you are leaving well all miss you

The Mickie James release was the most wrong, because she broght credibility to the locker room. She's one of the few divas that can actually wrestle. If she ends up in TNA it's to their advanatage. See how she fared in her last Smackdown match at wrestlecritic.net

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: