« Home | USA Network to Air 2010 Hall of Fame from 11pm to ... » | Original Plan for Title Match at the Rumble » | Steve Austin to Host RAW on March 15th » | Hart Back on RAW Monday; Set to Face McMahon at Mania » | Stacy Keibler Back on RAW as a Guest Host? » | Ross on Austin back on RAW; Cage Matches » | Jackson to Challenge for the ECW Title at the Rumble » | WWE Releases DJ Gabriel » | RVD Ready for a WWE Return? » | WWE Announces a Major Promotion for the Royal Rumb... »


Maria's Life After WWE

WWE Diva Maria tells the U.K. Sun that he’s already looking to pursue other opportunities beyond WWE so she can settle down and start a family. “I’m starting to do other things and it’s partially because one day I want to be a mom and I want to get married and you can’t really do that when you’re on the road,” Maria told Sky Sports News on a U.K. promotional tour this week. “So I’ve got to find a job that will allow me to do that.”

Maria, who will appear with former WWE & WCW champion Bill Goldberg on the upcoming “Celebrity Apprentice” show hosted by Donald Trump, is following in the footsteps of Mickie James and is also releasing an album this spring. “I’ve been with WWE for five years, so I don’t know when is going to be the end,” she said. “But I am looking at outside projects right now and doing other things..”

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: