« Home | Flair and Hogan Set to Square Off November 21st » | The Push of Eric Escobar is Over » | Hogan Talks About His Role in TNA » | Rumored Names for the 2010 WWE Hall of Fame » | The Miz Speaks to The Orlando Sentinel » | Vince Upset with Shane Leaving » | Wrestlemania 26 Tickets On Sale this Sat, Nov 14 » | JR Blog: Taker and HBK’s Last Matches, Big Show’s ... » | Singles Match Added to Survivor Series Card » | Gimmick Match on ECW Next Week »


Stacy Keibler Says She'd Like to Host RAW

Stacy Keibler recently spoke to Kevin Eck of the Baltimore Sun and was asked whether she’d be the special guest host of WWE Raw when the show comes to her hometown of Baltimore, Maryland on November 30th.

The former WWE Diva said she reached out to WWE about hosting, but never heard back. “No one has contacted me. I actually had my management contact them, and nobody ever got back to us [laughs]. So I guess they’re not interested,” she said.

Keibler was also asked about whether she’s heard anything from TNA Wrestling about working for them. “[TNA] hasn’t [contacted me], but Mick and I talk regularly,” she said. “They haven’t contacted me to do anything, plus I still have my deal with ABC, so I wouldn’t be able to do anything like that.”

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: