« Home | Vince Upset with Shane Leaving » | Wrestlemania 26 Tickets On Sale this Sat, Nov 14 » | JR Blog: Taker and HBK’s Last Matches, Big Show’s ... » | Singles Match Added to Survivor Series Card » | Gimmick Match on ECW Next Week » | Injury Update On Edge » | Win a WWE SURVIVOR SERIES Prize Pack!! » | Big News on a Match at Survivor Series » | Hulk Speaks Out on Wrestling Again, His WWE HOF Ring » | Shad Gaspard Says He Doesn't Have Swine Flu »


The Miz Speaks to The Orlando Sentinel

WWE’s United States Champion The Miz recently spoke with The Orlando Sentinel. Here are some of the highlights:

You got to interact with him (Ozzy Osbourne) but can you flex your pecs to “Crazy Train” like Chris Masters’ did?

(laughs) I think that actually stole the entire show. It’s what everyone is talking about! A man that can flex his pecs to “Crazy Train”. I mean, did that really happen? Chris Masters isn’t the type of person to go out there and start shaking his boobs but then all of a sudden he just starting doing it. It was absolutely incredible.

What was your first reaction when you heard that Shane McMahon was leaving the company?

My first reaction – I thought maybe he wanted to do something else that wasn’t wrestling-related. Maybe he wanted to venture off on his own which I wish him the best of luck with whatever he does. I’m not sure exactly what he’s going to do but if I was a son growing up with a father as powerful as Vince McMahon, and always kind of doing what my daddy did and that kind of stuff. I think it’s very noble of him to say you know what, I want to venture out. I want to do something different. So, hopefully he’ll do great and I imagine he will.

Next year at WrestleMania, you’ll probably be in your first singles match for that event. Where do you expect to be when it comes to that show?

For WrestleMania 26 – which tickets go on sale this Saturday, November 7th – I plan on doing something very big. WrestleMania is our Superbowl. WrestleMania is the biggest event that we all wait for, that we all look forward to. So when that moment comes, I plan to be ready. I’m hoping to have a singles match. If not, I’ll hopefully be in the Money in the Bank where I can win an opportunity to go up for the World Championship or the WWE Championship. So I look forward to WrestleMania. There’s always something that’s unpredictable, that shocks and awes audiences, that people will talk about for years to come. Last year, if you remember, Mickey Rourke came on who is an Oscar nominated actor and actually knocked out Chris Jericho. You had that amazing, amazing match with Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker that was an instant classic. So I’m looking forward to this WrestleMania where I’ll actually get to be into it and hopefully make a classic match and memorable memories for everyone.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: