« Home | J.R. Blogs on Y2J, WM 25 and the HOF » | Triple H Opens Up in a Rare Interview » | A Crazy Look Back at the Cena-Edge Feud » | Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka DVD Coming April 14th » | Price Increase Coming for Mania » | This Weeks Billboard Recreational Sports DVD chart » | Tomko Released Not Long After His Return » | Two More Ladies Contacted About the Mania Battle R... » | Howard Finkel Going Into the 2009 WWE Hall of Fame... » | R-Truth Pulled From the Mania MITB Match »


The Fink to Be Inducted by Mean Gene Into the WWE HOF

Long-time WWE ring announcer Howard Finkel will be inducted into this year’s WWE Hall of Fame by Mean Gene Okerlund. In Finkel's latest blog, he revealed who would be inducting him into the Hall of Fame and also commented on the induction.

Finkel said, “It is an elite honor to be recognized for what I have brought to the table, as it relates to the ring announcing that I have done through the years. I love what I do in the ring, am passionate about it, and continue to enjoy it today when the opportunity presents itself. Everything else that has happened to me from a standpoint of "ha-ha" (thanks for the term, Chief!) was what it was; that was all just a part of being "The Fink". I look forward to April 4, and am equally delighted that the one and only Mean Gene Okerlund will do the honors of presenting me on that evening.”

Fink's induction was announced on this week’s ECW on Sci Fi show.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: