« Home | WWE Offering Long Term Deals to Some Stars » | Tomko Back with the WWE; But for How Long? » | Triple H Ready to Play the Role of "Thor"? » | Fan Removed for Obscene Gesture During PPV - Cries... » | A Night of Stalking and Making Matches on RAW » | Let’s Talk Wrestling Armageddon Post Match Show » | Let's Talk Wrestling Armageddon Pre-Match Show » | Check Out Pro Wrestling Radio This Saturday for S... » | WWE Diva Victoria Ready to Retire? » | Why Prichard Was Canned.. »


Kingston Speaks on Getting Into WWE, More

Kofi Kingston explained how he went from working in a corporate office to wrestling for WWE during an interview with the UK Sun. “About three years ago I was working in a cubicle in corporate environment, knowing in my heart that it wasn’t really what I wanted to do. I was only doing it because everybody else was doing it. Then one day I decided to follow my dream instead.

“I started wrestling on the independent scene and they held a WWE tryout at my wrestling school with lots of the agents. I did very well and a few days later they called me and offered me a developmental deal in Deep South Wrestling in Atlanta – where I started just two weeks after getting the call.” To read the rest of the story, visit the thesun.co.uk.

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: