« Home | Update on Why Some Wrestlers were Released » | Orton Rips Bubba Ray Dudley; Talks About Broken Co... » | Edge Done Gone Crazy » | WWE Says Good-Bye to Six More Members » | Breaking Down Sunday's SummerSlam PPV » | The five best SummerSlam matches of the past decade » | SmackDown Preview for Tonight from WWE.com » | Benjamin Being Counted On to Step Up » | Foley Already Done with the WWE? » | Orton Comments on Motorcycle Accident »


Triple H Speaks Out on the Move to SmackDown; Fatherhood



Triple H stated that his move to Smackdown was not a good move for him personally. "It's actually worse for me," he told Slam Wrestling. "When Vince (McMahon) told me, I said I'd go wherever he needed me. It really screws me personally, but we'll make it work. You know when you get into this line of work you're going to be gone a lot. It's really important that the time I get to spend with my family is quality time."

Hunter also commented on fatherhood: "It's been great, other than the no-sleep thing. It's put a whole new spin on life for me. It's changed my perspective about what's important in life. I don't know if it's softened me up, but it changes the way you look at women. I'm probably going to pay for my past."

He also spends a lot of time discussing his frustration with younger wrestlers who complain about the way they are pushed, yet don't take the proper steps to succeed.

Click HERE to read the rest of the story

Labels: ,

He also spends a lot of time discussing his frustration with younger wrestlers who complain about the way they are pushed, yet don't take the proper steps to succeed.

And by "the proper steps to succeed" he means marrying into the family of the guy who owns the promotion...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: