« Home | Edge Done Gone Crazy » | WWE Says Good-Bye to Six More Members » | Breaking Down Sunday's SummerSlam PPV » | The five best SummerSlam matches of the past decade » | SmackDown Preview for Tonight from WWE.com » | Benjamin Being Counted On to Step Up » | Foley Already Done with the WWE? » | Orton Comments on Motorcycle Accident » | Carlito Telling People He May Be Done w/ WWE » | Appears Hardcore Holly's WWE Career is Over »


Orton Rips Bubba Ray Dudley; Talks About Broken Collarbone

From: WrestleScoop.com

Randy Orton ripped Bubba Ray Dudley (a/k/a Brother Ray) during a WrestleCast interview. "I never liked him," Orton said of Bubba. "I never liked what he did because he only thought of himself. In the match my foot was broken, it was his fault... Bubba Dudley is the most out of shape, fat, non-work-ethic-having person I knew. And you had a bad taste in your mouth when you met him."

Orton also said he's happy he suffered broke a collarbone. "It is really great that I got hurt," he said. "I thank God that I broke my collarbone. At the time I wasn't thankful. I missed work, but being home with my wife the last two months of the pregnancy and witnessing the birth of my baby, which could have missed if I was on the road, that would have been horrible."

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: