« Home | Steph Wants More Long Term Storylines » | MAJOR Spoiler for Monday Night's Draft » | Excuse Me, Excuse Me! » | Cade Has Been Set for a Push for Awhile » | A Number of Writers, Agents, Producers Miss RAW » | FLASHBACK: One Year Ago today on Let's Talk Wrestl... » | Highlights of Jim Ross' Latest Blog Entry » | WrestleMania 25 Press Conference This Tuesday » | SmackDown Preview for Tonight from WWE.com » | WWE Draft 2008 -- THIS MONDAY! »


Batista Says in Article He Wants to Stay on SmackDown!



Batista opens up

TORONTO - Autograph seekers of all ages swarmed the Toronto Eaton Centre's GNC store as WWE Smackdown star Dave Batista made an appearance to promote a Nutrabolics line of dietary supplements and a morning and afternoon autograph session. Batista spoke extensively with SLAM! Wrestling during the day, discussing a wide range of topics, including his thoughts on the upcoming draft lottery.

Asked to comment on tomorrow's draft, the former three-time Heavyweight Champion pledged his allegiance to the Smackdown brand. "Personally, I would love to stay on Smackdown," he said. "I feel like I've worked really hard with other guys to really build Smackdown. I'm very proud of what we've achieved the past two years. Smackdown's my home and it's where I going to stay." he said confidently.

Click HERE to read the rest of the article

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: