« Home | RAW Set for a Solid Show Tomorrow Night » | Is Hogan Divorce Story a Stunt? » | This Week's Billboard Recreational Sports DVD List » | AP Picks Up Story on Hogan Divorce » | Edge and Vickie. Ewww, gross » | Orton's Title Run Already a Bust? » | Hogan's Wife Files for Divorce » | SmackDown Preview from WWE.com » | "WWE Raw Greatest Hits" CD Track Listing » | PWI Reports Nasty Boys Match at SmackDown Taping "... »


Matt Hardy Talks About His Appendix Removal

Matt Hardy recently wrote about his health scare last week on his MySpace page. Here is the comments he left:

I AM STILL ALIVE

As most of you know, I experienced a ruptured appendix which released toxins that internally poisoned me on Tuesday. After being in excruciating pain for nearly 24 hours, I went under the knife late Tuesday night and had my appendix removed. For the last four days, I've been virtually bed-ridden in Tampa General Hospital. For those four days, I've been having my body intravenously pumped and flushed with powerful antibiotics to kill the infections within my abdomen caused by the toxins. It wasn't exactly the way I planned on spending Thanksgiving of 07--away from home, away from my family, and in torturous pain. But it was a good Thanksgiving nonetheless-because I'm very thankful I'm still alive. I've got alot left to do in this life, and I wanna thank God for continuing to give me that opportunity. I'll speak on all this in greater length later, but I need my sleep now... Thank you guys-for all your support and get well soon wishes, they mean alot...

Labels:

About me

  • I'm Matt Loede
  • From Cleveland OH
  • Matt has been involved in sports media for over ten years, with experience covering the NFL, NBA, and MLB for the past 13+ years.
View My Complete Profile
Follow us on Twitter!
Bodybuilder.com

Recommended DVDs












Subscribe to Let's Wrestle!
Enter your email address: